Day Camp Rules
In order to keep campers safe, happy and healthy we have 10 rules that everyone must follow.
1. All children follow the XUK Way….
At XUK we:
- require campers (and parents) to follow the rules, guidance and expectations as set by the XUK staff and literature
- treat other people as we would like to be treated
- are honest
- are polite
- listen to and respect each other and the facilities
- are kind and helpful
- dress appropriately
- are co-operative
- do not run inside
- do not chew gum
2. Camp property, school property and furniture should not be damaged, vandalised or misused.
3. No fighting, name calling, swearing, bullying, or offensive comments.
4. Sexual activity is not allowed.
5. No cigarettes, alcohol, drugs or e-cigarettes allowed on camp.
6. To attend camp, children must be healthy with all needs declared on the health form beforehand.
7. Children must be free of nits and finger nails must not be sharp.
8. Parents are responsible for ensuring that children are dressed appropriately and have suitable footwear.
9. Children should be able to look after their own personal hygiene (inc. toilet use) to reduce the risk of illness to themselves and others.
10. Phones or electronic devices brought onto site must be declared to staff who will store them until the end of the day.
Any infringement of the rules could lead to your child being sent home. Company directors are able to use discretion if and where they see fit.
Xkeys Ltd (XUK) rules reviewed January 2021