We understand that you are sending your children to camp to improve their English Language fluency and we try to achieve this through various means including sports / games, activities, sightseeing, social activities and EFL lessons for those that choose.
Therefore, as well as having a fun time and being safe – our intention is that your kids improve their English during their time at camp.
Our qualified English teachers on site not only teach EFL classes but also help improve English levels throughout activity time and trips.
The structure of the camp is also designed for this same goal - more specifically:
- mixed nationality classes and activity groups
- limits on student numbers from the same native language
- mixed nationality bedrooms
- all children encouraged to speak English throughout their time at camp
- children immersing themselves in the English culture - all children can enjoy what they are doing, make the most of their time and naturally learn the language
- mostly native - English speaking staff
- mixing where possible with native English speaking children
We also continue to offer online English classes during the term time and the camps are a great opportunity to build upon concepts learned during the school year and put that learning into practice.
If you and your child would prefer a traditional English school XUK English is the perfect place.