Residential Summer Camp
XUK offers multi-activities from 6 – 17 years old. Children and teens spend between one & six weeks of their summer holidays at XUK.
Staying in the beautiful grounds of 'The New Eccles Hall School', your child will enjoy a range of adventurous, creative and lively activities as well as ‘off-site’ day trips to Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds or Norwich. Our ‘optional extras’ allow each family to tailor make their summer camp experience with their choice of activities!
An enthusiastic and dynamic staff team makes XUK an exceptional summer residential holiday camp. With a constant flow of innovative ideas and strong sense of fun they make sure each child and every teen has the best summer holiday ever!
Here are a few reasons why we believe we are the best camp in the UK:
- Our last OFSTED inspection rated us as an 'outstanding' summer camp provider.
- Breakfast options include continental and traditional cooked. Lunch and dinner always include: A wholesome main meal, a vegetarian main meal option, salad/pasta bar, tasty dessert & fresh fruit.
- Every child coming to camp can choose with whom they’d like to share a dormitory/bunk room. Many of our children at camp come alone, so we make a special effort to make sure we put each individual in a friendly and fun dorm with similar aged children.
- Every week, our staff vote for the camper who embodies everything we love about XUK. The ‘Citizen of the Week’ will be helpful, fun, caring and enthusiastic all week long. If your child wins we’ll invite them back to summer camp next year for one week free of charge!
- Our amazing set of activities change each week keeping it fresh for those who are staying for more than one.
- There are a number of options for you and your children to get to camp. These are designed with you and flexibility in mind!
- There is a language option if you want your child to improve their English speaking skills. This is done with qualified teachers and we still fit in loads of fun activities after the language lessons so each child and teen can relax, unwind and enjoy their summer.
- We constantly review our courses to ensure they are fresh, improving and amongst the best summer camps in the UK
If you are from abroad, we understand why you are sending your child or teen to XUK. You want them to have fun and be safe in a different country, experiencing different activities and tasting the English culture. You may also want them to improve their English. In the past few years we have concentrated in making XUK an international brand and this culminates in having a diverse XUK where children can meet those from different areas and backgrounds.