Before You Apply
Before applying it is vital that you follow these steps to make the application process as smooth as possible and to be sure that you want to work for us:
- Check your availability. Details on start dates, minimum contract length and shift patterns can be found in the ‘roles’ sections.
- Decide which roles you are going to apply for.
- Have a really good look at the website. Find out about the camps and our philosophy. In your application you will need to demonstrate why you want to work at one of our camps, and why we should hire you.
- Make sure you have a good 20 - 30 minutes available to complete the form.
- Have ready the details of two referees. Any job offers are subject to two professional reference checks. If you have only had one previous job, one additional educational reference is acceptable. Referee email addresses must be professional. Personal email addresses that end in 'gmail', 'hotmail', 'live' etc. will not be accepted.
- Have access to your qualifications (if required).