XUK Activity Children's Kit List
Below is a list of items that we feel all campers should bring to camp.
- Ensure that your child can independently pack their luggage - they will need to do this when they depart
- We recognise that dress and appearance are matters of personal choice and self-expression. Appropriate clothing and footwear should be chosen, taking into account comfort, health and safety, practicality and the expectations of the staff
- Only pack clothes that you are happy to get messy and go through our laundry service (washing machine AND tumble dryer)
- Label everything, literally everything! We cannot stress this enough
- Avoid packing valuable items that cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen. XUK Camps will not take any responsibility.
- Read through our packing FAQs blog