1) You’ve worked at camps in the USA for many years. What is about camps that made you want to stay in the industry
I love the experience that they give the children. The chance to have fun, whilst making new friends and trying new activities. The excitement on their faces when they reach the top of a climbing wall, or swim for the first time is just so rewarding and to help be a part of that is what makes me want to continue working in the industry.
2) What’s your favourite place in the USA?
After visiting it this year, I would have to say San Francisco. It has great weather, gorgeous beaches and parks plus the excitement of a city that you can explore via cable cars and trams.
3) Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have two older sisters.
4) What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Changes most days, but today I had an English muffin and a glass of orange juice
5) What singular object would you take with you to a desert island?
My Ipod because I love music. It changes your mood but one song can also bring back so many memories
6) If you could only eat one item of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
That’s easy. Chocolate
7) If you were an animal for the day what animal would you be and why?
A giant panda! When I was little I was obsessed and would buy panda themed everything. All I wanted to do was visit China to see them, so I went and saw them at London Zoo instead!
8) If you won the lottery what would you buy?
This is tough, but I think I would probably travel, give some to my family but also give a lot to different children charities and camp fundraising programs.
9) What was the last film you went to see?
I honestly can’t remember it was a long time ago. I think it was The Hunger Games, so I am excited for the next one to come out in a couple of weeks.
10) What makes you happy?
My family, friends, travelling to new places, music and watching films.
11) What is your favourite musical theatre show?
Its tough! However I would have to say Wicked. I was lucky enough to see the opening matinee show in London, front row seats with Idina Menzel who played the original Elpheba.
12) If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
Sandra Bullock. Random I know, but she is my favourite actress! It would be fun to see how a movie star lives.
Thanks so much Becki. It is great to have you on the XUK team and we look forward to lots of fun...