1.What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Bran flakes with added raisins and a cup of tea
2.If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
About to pick my daughter up from her first full day at school and going to go home and have a family viewing of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with hot chocolate and marshmallows (for Karen and the girls anyway). Not sure I would choose to be anywhere else
3. What singular object would you take with you to a desert island?
Assuming my family does not count, I would take a football or possibly a radio
4. If you could only eat one item of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
I eat a lot of bread, but on the assumption there would be no fillings / toppings, I would have to go for crisps or olives
5. If you were an animal for the day what animal would you be and why?
I have never been much of an animal lover (very keen on people, never understood the appeal for my mum to have a budgie (or 3) flying around her kitchen for the last 20 years). If I had to pick one would go for a dog. My girls would love one, but bearing in mind that’s not going to happen, they could have me for the day and I wouldn't have to look after it!.
6. If you won the lottery what would you buy?
I would keep in my house, but add a huge garden, with a swimming pool, tennis court, football pitch, adventure playground, big swingy chair, orchard, chicken coop (although I would rather leave the messy bits to the gardener (see below!), patio for barbeque etc etc – all with a gardener so I don’t have to look after the cleaning / upkeep!)
7. What was the last film you went to see?
Last week we saw Blue Jasmine, which I thought was not as good as the reviews had led me to believe
8. What makes you happy?
I think (hope) my default mood is one of happiness. I have a healthy, happy (and fun) family, enjoy my work and meet many interesting people – what is there not to be happy about?
9. What is your favourite musical theatre show?
Miss Saigon from seeing it at the theatre. West Side Story from watching on the tv. Annie if watching with my daughters (they are obsessed!).
10. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
Messi (Barcelona footballer – the best in the world). Would love to see what it is like to have that much natural ability as a footballer (and be able to score goals – which was never my strength!).