1) If you were invisible for one day what would you do?
I would go searching around all if the dis-used London Underground stations!
2) What is your favourite meal?
Yasai Itame- Number 38- Wagamama
3) What singular object would you take with you to a desert island?
A water filter- After reading life of pi I wanted to know how to purify sea water- just in case/ FYI it is a real kafuffle!
4) If you could only eat one item of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Toast and crisps- it’s impossible to choose. The toast would obviously come with salted butter- they belong together and are surely classed as one item-perhaps some marmite for good behaviour!
5) If you were an animal for the day what animal would you be and why?
Boring answer- I would be a bird (of prey…) as I have always wanted to fly. I thought about doing a sky dive but stepping off the zip wire at camp is enough
6) If you won the lottery what would you buy?
If it was the Euro millions I would give friends and family some. I would then do something selfish… a cottage in the country that has a Range (rock n roll…) and needs some work- I love a project. I would do another degree (something to do with farming) and actually do the work- 'learn from my mistakes kids'!! Having made sure that I invested some for future Pages I would do something charitable- set up a charity where people can trace how their money has been spent… Oh and I would invest a lot of money in encouraging the youth to take an interest in politics and reading for fun. As you can see I have never really given much thought to this so I am not sure what else… Oh and if it was not Euromillions- just the standard national lottery- I would be a little annoyed and envious of Euromilions winners and will just pay of my mums mortgage… maybe a trip to the Algarve…
7) What was the last film you went to see?
The Life of Pi (I remember a time when a trip to the pictures got you change from a fiver-and so detest hefty charges). I’m more of a boxset kind of girl…
8) What makes you happy?
Other than Don Draper, food and my family/friends… Well what else is there?
9) What is your favourite musical theatre show?
The Lion King- you know what happens but it gets you every time
10) If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
Michael Palin- what a legend!
11) What is your favourite musical theatre show?
Its tough! However I would have to say Wicked. I was lucky enough to see the opening matinee show in London, front row seats with Idina Menzel who played the original Elpheba.
12) WHO would be your dream dinner party guests-living or dead?
William Shakespeare, The Dame (Helen Mirren), Tony Blair, Dawn French, Jennifer Saunders, Beyoncé, Richard Payne and Bill Hicks. Throw George Bush in their too…
You do make us laugh Hannah! Thanks so much. We love having you on board and can't wait for a fun 2015!